Too Fast To Be A Farewell

Practical exam status : done. Thanks to God, I got no remedial for all subject.


Today I wanna share about the activity that I've done yesterday with my class, XII Science 3. We took the photoshoot for the yearbook at Istana Nelayan Hotel, Tangerang. Photos will coming very soon at Ask Me Why.
Time flies too fast for me. Recently I just feels like XII Science 3 is my last home after 3 years of my highschool study. The chain between us is getting closer and closer.


After all this time I can't believe the class'll be changed (again) for the sake of better scores on national exam. So started from next week, the class will be specified by the scores of math and physics subject of the latest try out. There are A, B, and C class.. yeah I'm in the class B as an average-scored student.
Really I can't stand this idea. I know exactly it's arranged for our good.. 
But do the know the student's feeling when they see others in class A while they're in class C? Isn't it the meaning of  'fair'?
And do you ever realize that our time as 12th graders for being together is just a few months from now until we're graduate? Should we sacrifice our joy just for a marking on the bold paper?
With all of my respect, I convey what's in my mind and never mean to blame anyone.



































S.A

One Response so far.

  1. michelle_ says:

    nice post :)

    $80 ROMWE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    WWW.GLISTERSANDBLISTERS.COM

Leave a Reply