Bandung - The City for Culinary and Art

























If you visited Kartika Sari at Dago, find this kind of ice cream on the sidewalk in front of the shop. For you who love durian so much, you will really love the ice cream too. 


























Oh do you still don't know about Kartika Sari? Kartika Sari is a brand of many kinds of cake, like brownies, molen (has 2 taste : chocolate banana and cheese banana ; made from chocolate or chesee that put together with banana and covered by thin layer of flour, and then baked. ), snacks (cheese stick, almond cookies, and many more). You have to buy it before you leave from Bandung, or you will have a big regret.
























This is Egg Rice, I found it when I was still in Kartika Sari. It looks ordinary but tasted very good. Trust me. Made from cooked rice, second step is fry it with butter and egg in a short time, and it has no seasoning. But I only ate a few of it *sigh*.





















                                                              The Caesar Salad. I really falling in love with the mayonaise and the fresh vegetables that tasted so crispy. The bread is a little bit rocky, and tasted like a strawberry milk. 






















My grandma ordered it. And she seemed has no problem with it.























Cute bracelets ! 




























                                                                                                                                                   This picture and many pictures below was capture by me, it was taken in a boutique. Cause all the things that I found was pink. And pink means it cute for me.
























Quack ! Quack !










S.A

Leave a Reply