My Friend, True Friend

“True friends stab you in the front.”

 -Oscar Wilde-

Today is Sunday, and this is very special day. My friend, Aga, has her sweet seventeen birthday. And I will tell many things - a lot of things - about you, especially for you, Aga. Happy birthday !

The first time I saw you, is in MABIS (Student Orientation) SMAK Penabur Gading Serpong 2009, maybe you didn't even realize until now that my eyes looked at you that time. You weared a batik blouse with white skirt, yes, it is your JHS uniform. I thought you are a cheerful girl (and my thought is right after I become your friend for almost 3 years. Haha.)
I already recognize that I'm not a match partner for you. I'm so quiet, most of the times when we're on a chitchat, I just don't know what to say if you'd told me a lot of stories about your family, your home, your holiday, your music, and the others. 
And when you're hangin' out with me, I don't know what to do, and how to do it with you, because I'm not a kind of enchanting person - not like you.
Sorry. I haven't tried enough to be a best friend for you. But you're always be my best friend, deep down in my heart. 
Aga and me
Pesparawi 2011 @ Universitas Pelita Harapan


Love,
Sherley

Leave a Reply